Other career opportunities in the department include:
- Policy development and project management – providing advice and administering housing, community services and health programs, and developing and analysing policy
- Contract management – building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and evaluate contracts
- Corporate services – information technology, accounting, financial analysis, service regulation, law, human resources, communications and industrial relations specialists, executive assistants, receptionists
What we look for
We look for people with skills, experience and qualifications in areas such as:
- Social and youth work, health, psychology, community services and related disciplines
- Public policy
- Economics and accounting
- Information technology
The department provides a range of student placement, traineeship, scholarship and recruitment programs. You can find out more about our employment programs for students and graduates on our website.
What we can offer you
The department is a vibrant and diverse place. We know that our workforce is one of our greatest assets. We are committed to developing and supporting a workforce that is well equipped and highly motivated to provide responsive and quality services to Victorians.
- Challenging and inspiring work in a supportive environment
- An opportunity to work with great people
- Career advancement opportunities in and across a range of disciplines
- Induction programs, professional development opportunities and on-the-job training
- Regular supervision and support to contribute to professional development and wellbeing
- Career and lifestyle options in metropolitan and rural locations.
No matter what role you are performing, you will be helping Victorians to be healthy, safe and able to lead a life they value.
If you are interested in employment opportunities in health, visit Health jobs
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email: email@example.com
The department promotes diversity and equal opportunity in employment and is committed to a more diverse workforce.
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicant, or if you have a disability, and require advice and support with the recruitment process, please contact our Diversity unit: firstname.lastname@example.org