The Fraud and corruption control framework is applicable to all department staff, executive officers, contractors, service providers, consultants, and funded agencies and organisations.
- Describes what fraud and corruption is and how it can impact on the functions and service delivery by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Describes roles and responsibilities of individuals and business areas within the Department of Health and Human Services regarding the management of fraud and corruption
- Describes the process of reporting fraud and corruption, including escalation paths
- IIllustrates how the principles in AS 8001:2008 Fraud and Corruption Control translate to action within the Department of Health and Human Services
- Describes how reports of fraud and corruption are investigated or referred to investigating agencies
- Sets out the Department of Health and Human Services fraud, corruption and other losses prevention and management policy as required by the Standing Directions of the Minister for Finance.
You can find more information about Protected disclosure on this website.