The aim of the People strategy 2020 is to build an empowered and engaged workforce to deliver exceptional client care and services and achieve the best health, wellbeing and safety for all Victorians, through:
- growing and developing leaders in health and human services
- enabling our people to live our values and convey our purpose in our communities
- building adaptability and agility to respond to the changing world.
The strategy is a critical enabler for delivering on our strategic plan. It is through our people that we will deliver on our four strategic directions:
- person-centred services and care
- local solutions
- earlier and more connected support
- advancing quality, safety and innovation.